Ms STEPH COOKE ( Cootamundra ) ( 16:29 ): Congratulations to the Temora Probus Club on achieving a magnificent milestone last month celebrating its twentieth anniversary. More than 100 past and present members celebrated the many years of friendship and fellowship at a luncheon where they were joined by guests from Junee, Grenfell and Cootamundra. A number of the original 20 men and women who established the club are still financial members and attended the function. Unfortunately, the club’s oldest member, Ron McGuirk, aged 99, was unable to attend due to illness. Members of the Temora Probus Club have participated in a wide range of activities in the community and I commend the members, both past and present, for their drive, enthusiasm, and for their contribution to the Temora community.
- $1.3 million boost makes Bland an even better place to call home
- Greater access to drought support for Cootamundra electorate farmers
- Funding for preschools to ensure drought doesn’t interrupt education
- $6 million infrastructure investment in NSW preschools
- Powering up the Barellan & District Memorial Club